Independence is pleased to announce a new Provider Engagement Analytics and Reporting (PEAR) portal for participating providers, which will provide fast, secure web access to applications designed to help you manage your clinical and certain financial activities. In addition, it will be a vehicle for you to obtain a variety of health plan information specific to your provider organization as it relates to providing care for Independence membership. The first PEAR portal application being introduced is a new provider reporting tool, IndexPro™.
Over time, all participating providers will need to register for access to the PEAR portal as new provider applications and enhanced capabilities are introduced. However, our initial focus will be deployment of IndexPro to our participating primary care physician offices.
Registration and inquiry submission*
For your convenience, our Provider eBusiness team at Independence created an online Provider eBusiness Inquiry form for PEAR portal related inquiries, such as:
- creating a new account
- updating an existing account
- requesting training
- reporting issues
- asking additional questions
To register for PEAR portal, follow these steps:
- Review the PEAR portal presentation, which provides an overview of the PEAR portal registration process and the first tool available – IndexPro.
- Complete a PEAR portal enrollment form to designate the Organization Administrators for your provider organization.
- Submit a Provider eBusiness Inquiry form to request a new account. Be sure to attach your completed enrollment form as it is required for registration. You will receive an email confirmation of your submission, and a member of the eBusiness team will contact you to complete the registration process within three business days.
*Only providers participating in an Independence network can obtain PEAR portal access. If your practice is part of an Integrated Delivery System (IDS), your organization may already be registered. Please check with the administrative office within your organization. If you are unable to confirm registration, please submit a Provider eBusiness Inquiry form and we can research your request.