The Winter 2011 edition of Inside IPP, an inter-plan programs publication, is now available and features the following articles:
- Expediting medical record requests from the Host Plan
- Precertifying additional days for inpatient hospital stays
- 2011 provider satisfaction survey results
- Reminder: Check member ID cards
- Change to mass adjustments for outpatient fee schedule changes for IBC claims
- Updated payer ID grids now available
- The importance of the Coordination of Benefits Questionnaire
- Medical policy and precertification requirements for out-of-area members
- Preparing for ICD-10: Update for facility providers
Go to www.ibx.com/insideipp to read this edition of Inside IPP. There you also will find a complete archive of past editions. Printed copies are available by submitting an online request at www.ibx.com/providersupplyline or by calling the Provider Supply Line at 1-800-858-4728.
Inside IPP is a newsletter intended to increase provider awareness of and satisfaction with the BlueCard® Program. It introduces new initiatives related to BlueCard processing and highlights plans for improvement.