The Winter 2015 edition of Inside IPP, an inter-plan programs
publication, is now available and features the following articles:
- Precertification requirements for FEP members for BRCA testing and
- Reminder: Delinquent payment indicator on NaviNet® for APTC
- Providers financially responsible for preapproval/precertification of
inpatient facility services for out-of-area members
- Expediting medical record requests from the Host Plan
- Use the Medical Policy/Precertification Router for out-of-area members
- Ask out-of-area members to complete the COB Questionnaire with
other registration forms
Go to our website
read this edition. You will also find a complete archive of past editions
there. Printed copies of Inside IPP
are available by submitting an online request
or by calling the Provider Supply Line at 1-800-858-4728.
Inside IPP is a newsletter intended to increase awareness of and
satisfaction with the BlueCard® Program. It highlights Blue-Card
specific initiatives and plans for improvement.
NaviNet® is a registered trademark of
NaviNet, Inc., an independent company.