August 1, 2013
What is "What's Up Wednesday"?
"What's Up Wednesday" is a monthly teleconference for health care professionals
about the transition to ICD-10. "What's Up Wednesday" will feature special
guests and ICD-10 experts who will lead discussions to help you get ready for
the October 1, 2014, compliance date. All providers, clearinghouses,
information trading partners, and information networks are encouraged to
At a glance
- What: An ICD-10 Preparedness
- When: 3rd Wednesday of each month. 2 p.m.
- 3 p.m. ET
- Inaugural Call: August 21, 2013
How to participate
- Prior to the call, visit www.ibx.com/pnc
to access the presentation.
- Then dial 1-800-882-3610 and enter pass code 5411307 when prompted. Be sure to dial in five minutes
early and have a copy of any presentation materials with you for
Questions can be emailed prior to or during the teleconference to ICD10PC@CapBlueCross.com.
Participation is Free. No registration required. Simply call toll-free.
Reminder: Please be sure to secure a copy of the presentation prior
to the teleconference. Presentations cannot be emailed during the