Once your organization receives access to the Provider Engagement, Analytics & Reporting (PEAR) portal, the designated Organization and Location Administrators are responsible for provisioning end users within their organization with the necessary access to PEAR and its applications.
Access should only be granted to those who have an ongoing need to access the PEAR portal and are authorized to use its materials.
Designated Organization and Location Administrators are reminded to follow these guidelines when provisioning end users:
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards apply to all end-users using the PEAR portal and all applications provided through the PEAR portal.
- The email address and username represent the user's log on credentials to the PEAR portal. HIPAA email security rules apply to protected health information.
- A unique email address and username is required for all portal users.
- PEAR portal usernames, passwords, and email addresses should not be shared.
- When employees leave your organization, the Organization Administrator or Location Administrator must terminate the associate's access to the PEAR portal.
If you have additional questions about provisioning access, please contact PEAR support at 1-833-444-PEAR (1-833-444-7327).
If your organization has not yet registered for PEAR, learn more here.