Access to the PEAR portal is controlled by each provider organization. Designated Organization and Location Administrators are responsible for provisioning and managing access for users within their organization.
If you need access to the PEAR portal, take these steps:
- Contact your designated Organization or Location Administrator. If you are unsure who they are, please consult with your management team.
- Request access to the PEAR applications you need for your job function. Click here for a refresher on the tasks that can be performed.
- To get started, review the self-service training material in the PEAR Help Center. A robust library of user guides, eLearning courses, and videos is available.
If your organization has not yet registered for PEAR, learn more here.
Once you have access to PEAR, all access-related issues should be directed to your designated Organization or Location Administrator, including:
- Password reset
- Locked account – after reviewing these tips!
- Access to other PEAR applications or a change to your PEAR role
- Access to view other locations within your organization
If you have additional questions, please contact PEAR support at 1-833-444-PEAR (1-833-444-7327).